Registration & Certification Administrator
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
- To support the Administration Manager, ensuring learners are registered and certificated. To input achievement data into our internal systems
- To carry out all work to a high standard and in a timely manner
- To maintain filing systems and distribute certificates to learners
Main Duties, Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To support the Administration Manager to ensure that all learners are registered with awarding bodies.
- Verify achievement paperwork with colleagues and process accordingly.
- To claim learner’s certificates from awarding bodies in a timely manner.
- Verify exemption certificates and update our systems.
- Ensure all our systems are updated accurately and timely.
- Upload learner evidence to external systems to apply for Apprenticeship Certificates.
- Ensure maintenance of administration systems for the processing of Apprentice and programme information as required by funding bodies and Company standards.
- Liaise with awarding bodies, other organisations and Company departments to monitor and process participant details and information.
- Scanning and logging of certificates.
- Answer telephone enquiries or redirect/take messages as appropriate.
- Preparation of letters and other communications to participants, customers and external bodies.
- To reconcile the awarding body invoices for the accounts department.
- Contribute to the sharing of good practice and support continuous improvement throughout the Company.
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all of the services it delivers.
- Actively contribute to maintenance of a professional and welcoming environment within all our centres.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
- Promote welfare and health and safety in the workplace upskilling knowledge regarding Safeguarding,
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of working in an administration role
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Good general IT skills
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be able to work with the minimum of supervision
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Maytas system including Maytas Online/Offline
- Full valid driving licence
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment? Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on