Senior National Account Manager
Purpose of Role
To manage and develop best in class relationships with key national accounts resulting in maximisation of revenue opportunities and excellence in customer service, ensuring repeat business year on year.
Key to success will be building relationships with the operations team to ensure contracts are implemented and operated in line with required milestones.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Establish a high level of professionalism and credibility, managing strong working relationships with internal and external clients at all times
- Provide leadership support to all colleagues assigned to the account, establishing a culture founded on quality of provision and sound commerciality.
- Manage a rigorous performance management framework that includes the production of monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports.
- Develop excellent stakeholder relationship with client team and internal colleagues, ensuring continual continuous improvement.
- Support the training and development of colleagues signposted to deliver on employer accounts to exceed customer requirements
- Overall operational responsibility for team performance, highlighting any delivery challenges and ensure consistency of delivery
- Full project management and implementation of new programmes ensuring deadlines are met
- Monthly meetings with client gathering feedback to ensure quality of delivery is a priority.
- Create Stakeholder maps for each client and report back monthly on risks and opportunities
- Understand Remit and client culture and values and work in line with these always
- Ensure business needs are reviewed regularly and actions taken where necessary to continue to add value
- Data and MI reports in accordance with client requirements produce and analyse highlight risks to delivery
- Ensure apprenticeship starts are enrolled in accordance with the relevant compliance framework and employer profile
- Identification of opportunities to improve and develop business further.
- Account Management with large national employers
- Project management experience
- Data and MI
- Stakeholder relationships
- Apprenticeship deliver
- Understanding of Government funded training
- Understanding of apprenticeship programmes & delivery of training
- Ability to influence others to achieve challenging results
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to provide timely, accurate management information
- Ability to work in a responsive and pressured environment
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation & influencing skills
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on