What a load of nonsense.
With 92% of the UK’s automotive workforce being men, at Remit we’re showcasing the women who are bucking the trend and blazing a trail. If you have a passion for automotive engineering, we want you to…
Many people have grown up with the misconception that 'acting like a girl' must be a negative thing. Have you ever been told to ‘stop being a girl’ in a disparaging way?
This couldn't be more wrong. It's 2018 and we want to shine a light on the young people working with us, who have decided it is time to start being who they want to be.
Remit offers a platform to all women looking to start their career in the automotive industry. Take a look at some of their stories below, and why not get in touch with us to find out how you can start your own.
With special thanks to:
• Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician - Level 3
• Heavy Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician - Level 4
• Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Technician - Level 2 & 3
• Heavy Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Technician - Level 2 & 3
• Vehicle Accident and Repair Paint Technician - Level 2 & 3
• Vehicle Accident and Repair Body Technician - Level 2 & 3
• Mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) Technician - Level 2 & 3
• Vehicle Parts Operations - Level 2 & 3