The top 10 benefits of doing an apprenticeship!March 10, 2015
Are you considering doing an apprenticeship?
Here are Remit Training’s top 10 reasons of why doing an apprenticeship could benefit you!
- Receive on-the-job training by industry professionals
- Earn while you learn!
- There are over 200 different apprenticeships to choose from, meaning there is something for everyone.
- Gain specialist skills in you chosen industry, making you more desirable to future employers.
- As an apprentice you can apply for an Apprentice Extra card! Which offers you discounts on a variety of high street stores.
- No student loan to pay off at the end!
- Excellent career progression
- Paid holiday
- Gain a range of qualifications while you work
- By forming good relationships with employers early on into your career, it means better job prospects for the future!
All the more reason to head over to our website and heck out our latest vacancies! www.remit.co.uk/vacancies
Want more info on our apprenticeships? Drop us an email at email@example.com or call us on 01623 410020
Follow our social media pages for updates throughout National Apprenticeship Week!