Role Location: Nottingham Head Office
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
There are three main purposes of this role;
To produce high quality video footage which supports creative and innovative learning resources for Remit’s Apprenticeship programmes.
To produce videos for PR and Marketing activity to provide creative digital support for marketing campaigns.
To produce videos for our client proposal presentations
Remit has an on-line learning platform (Fuse) which is used externally to provide learning resources for Apprenticeship programmes and internally for communications and training. In Fuse we can create specific branded employer based communities so that learning resources look and feel as if they were the employers own. Internally we use Fuse as a learning and communications platform for our colleagues, these incudes quarterly communications days. Responsibilities include;
- Storyboarding and scripting videos
- Creation of videos on client sites that support learning activity so that Apprentices can learn from experts in their own organisation. This might involve working out of hours and involve travel to accommodate employers organisational requirements
- Creation of videos for generic Apprenticeship platforms
- Support the production of videos for internal colleagues who are sharing updates and information via the Fuse platform
- Support the planning and production of activities for the quarterly internal communications day
PR & Communications
- Creation of professional videos for promotional activities on behalf of clients or for Remit including visiting clients onsite across the UK
- To create video based media to support social media and website reach
Any other reasonable request from line manager
Desire to work in a fast-paced marketing environment and travel to meet the needs of the role.
The ability to use initiative and identify opportunities.
Have strong organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
Have an interest in technology and communications technology.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written.
Experienced in camera, lighting and sound set up
Experience of interviewing and scriptwriting
Cutting edge editing skills for creative videos and interviewing
Experience of digital and social media channels
Strong copy writing skills and content production for multiple channels
Experience of building successful stakeholder relationships
Knowledge of Government Funded training and core sectors
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on